Billing Design Analyst
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Client Reference Code: 258150-1
Billing Design Analysts are responsible for analysis,
documentation, and creating billing solutions for both ICOMS and
CSG billing systems. Billing Design Analysts will ensure billing
solutions meet specified and approved requirements from our
internal customers as well as Billing Executive leadership. This
position includes documenting high-level solutions, performing
testing of the solution, documenting the configuration, submitting
developer requirements (if required), and providing technical
billing subject matter expertise and support of billing solution
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Works intimately with business owner/ requestors or design
architecture on understanding requirements and documenting
Develops and documents billing solutions including process
Understands all order entry processes and procedures and business
rules within the company.
Works with Data Standards, requests data standard codes, and
ensures we are following data standard guidelines.
Performs analysis on billing systems, billing data, and processes
in order to determine the best billing design and solution.
Provides support for complex issues within our billing systems.
Runs queries and pulls billing data to support analysis and billing
Designs solutions for MEC (Master Enterprise Catalog) to support
the Gateway system.
Creates and documents billing system configuration guides.
Perform other duties a requested by supervisor.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Strong Communicator (written and verbal): ability to read,
write, speak and understand English
- Ability to conduct presentations in front of an audience (could
include Executive Leadership)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of industry requirements used to support end user
cable, data, and telephony billing
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Knowledge of systems used by Cable and/or Telecommunications
industries to support billing, customer services, and accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft desktop products including Access,
Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Project Education
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related
field or equivalent work experience.
Related Work Experience
- 2-3 years of Billing system code configurations (including
- 2-3 years of Billing system experience related to campaigns,
rates, packages, and taxes
- 2-3 years of Database reporting tools, queries, SQL,
- 2+ years of ICOMS/CSG experience preferred
- Office environment
Job Code : CBI302 Billing Design Analyst Exempt
Keywords: Spectrum, Columbus , Billing Design Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!