IT Audit Project Manager
Company: Huntington National Bank
Posted on: March 28, 2020
DescriptionInternal Audit is seeking a highly motivated
individual for an Information Technology Audit role. IT Internal
Audit is responsible for conducting audits of networks, databases,
systems, applications and other technology components to identify
and reduce risk in the environment and to ensure compliance with
policies, procedures, industry frameworks, regulations and
laws.This position will be a Lead Auditor that is primarily
responsible for the planning, execution, and reporting of
technology audit engagements across Huntington's environment. The
IT Audit Lead will be exposed to various technology, audit, risk
management, operational, and compliance departments and their
leadership team while performing their responsibilities.
- Understanding and documenting IT systems design and
architecture, process flows, and business processes in order to
identify risks, controls, and control gaps.
- Planning and executing multiple assigned audit projects in
accordance within department and professional standards.
- Overseeing the day to day activities of the staff auditors and
senior auditors assigned to the projects, and providing coaching
- Consolidating and analyzing information to make decisions
and/or to present findings and recommendations to management.
- Collaborating with management on the development of issue
- Working in conjunction with business Audit teams to understand
the workflow of the targeted business segment technology and
develop an audit plan for business applications.
- Developing key management relationships for ongoing monitoring
of their technology areas.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to IT management and risk
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7 + years of experience in IT Audit, Information Technology, or
IT risk management.
- A minimum of one Professional certification (Ex. CISA, CIA,
CISSP, CRISC, etc.) required at hire or completion of certification
within 24 months of hire.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree preference: Computer Science, Management
Information Systems, Information Systems Audit, or Cyber
- Prior audit/risk experience preferred.
- Strong business and technology acumen.
- Knowledge of auditing standards and practices.
- Demonstrated skills in critical thinking, verbal and written
communication, project management.
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Familiarity and understanding of professional technology and
security frameworks and standards (COBIT, COSO, NIST, ISO 27001,
PCI-DSS, CIS Critical Security Controls, etc.)
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of individuals
across the organization.
- Experience with a variety of technology platforms (Windows,
UNIX, z/OS, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, AD, RACF, etc.)
- Strong analytical and information security tool set
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines.EEO/AA
Orientation/Gender IdentityTobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit
Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.Agency Statement:
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters
for any positionWelcome to Huntington!At Huntington, we see it as
our responsibility to look out for people. Theres a common bond
that connects us all as humans, and together, we can make this
world better. An amazing thing happens when we look out for each
other. Even helping someone in a small way can have a huge impact.
Its the idea at the core of Huntington and one were trying to
spread.Our colleagues look out for people by doing the right thing
with a Can-Do Attitude, Service Heart and Forward Thinking. Those
are our values simple but powerful. If that sounds like you, we
hope youll apply to join our team. If youd like to learn more about
how Huntington looks out for people, visit
http://huntington.com/lookingoutforeachother.We endeavor to make
this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to
contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need
assistance completing the application process, please contact us at
Keywords: Huntington National Bank, Columbus , IT Audit Project Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!