Sr. Auditor - IT Audit
Company: Gap Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2020
About Gap Inc. Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the
world.---Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone---has
access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes
the potential of every woman,---regardless of body size, age or
ethnicity. Banana---Republic believes in sustainable luxury for
all. And Gap---inspires the world to bring individuality to modern,
responsibly made---essentials.------------ This simple idea—that we
all deserve to belong,---and on our own terms—is core to who we are
as a---company and how we make decisions.---Our team is made up of
thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and
do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.---Ready
to------learn fast, create with audacity---and lead boldly? Join
our team.About the roleThe Internal Audit [IA] Department is
seeking an IT Audit, Senior, who will be responsible for executing
Technology audits (security, privacy, etc.), perform SOX-IT
testing, Compliance audits and support Integrated audits in-line
with the annual IA plan. This is an opportunity work with a strong
Technology Audit team, cross-team with other IA groups and take on
a dynamic and fast paced role with frequent interaction with
technology and business leaders across Gap Inc. This role is
preferred to be based in Columbus, Ohio, however, we are open to
other locations.What you'll do
- The IT Audit, Senior, will be responsible for leading and
managing IT Audits (information security, privacy, infrastructure,
system implementations, etc.) and SOX 404 IT internal controls
testing, as well as other operational areas, as needed.
- Assist with risk assessments on major IT transformation
projects, new/emerging risks, and business operations.
- Assist in performing enterprise risk assessments (ERA) and
developing an annual audit plan.
- Support IA framework through innovation by leading efforts
around Robotic Process Automation [RPA], Data Analytics, and
- Manage audit issues and effectively communicate with IA process
owners/stakeholders, establish/maintain relationships, and be a
good representative of the IA department.
- The candidate must possess strong knowledge of COBIT, COSO,
Privacy Regulations (CCPA, GDPR, etc.) and have working knowledge
of PCI, CIS 20, NIST CSF and other IT and security frameworks.
- On an ad-hoc basis, provide assistance on fraud
Who you are
- BS degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting
Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Business (Finance/Accounting), or equivalent degree required.
- Strong technical understanding of security and privacy
frameworks, e-commerce, cloud computing, operating systems,
applications, data repositories and enterprise architecture is
- Experience with Oracle based products (Fusion/Hyperion/etc.),
UNIX, Active Directory/LDAP, Data Analytics and RPA tools (Blue
Prism, Power BI, etc.), GRC tools (ServiceNow, MetricStream,
TeamMate, etc.) and other IT Management tools (JIRA, Confluence) is
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills,
self-starter, results-oriented team player, ability to work
remotely with minimal supervision, multi-tasking ability and
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CIPP/CIPT or CCSP certification is
preferred, MBA, CPA is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience related to SOX IT and IT Audit work is
required, experience in retail industry is a plus.
- Willing to travel up to 10% to domestic and international
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced
merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet
and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month
to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions
up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- of the benefits we offer. *For eligible employees
Keywords: Gap Inc., Columbus , Sr. Auditor - IT Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!