Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANYCFS Columbus has partnered with one of the
country's premier engineering systems manufacturers located in
Central Ohio. They are searching for a Staff Accountant with a
growth mindset hungry to learn the business and grow their career.
- Ability to generate month-end financial statements for review
by the Controller.
- Ability to review entries and reconcile accounting system
modules to the general ledger.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of accounts.
- Ability to enter transactions (i.e. billings, purchase orders,
account receivable collections, and vendor and customer forms) to
accounting system modules as required.
- Monitor and enter inventory transactions as needed.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end payroll reconciliation.
- Maintain contracts for revenue calculation.
- Perform research and analyses as directed.
- Ability to develop business processes and procedures as
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite,
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA a plus, but not
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in private accounting.
- Knowledge of GAAP Accounting.
- Setup knowledge of software applications/modules
- Experience with government contract accounting and
- Experience with CostPoint software is a huge plus
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Columbus , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Dublin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!