Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Accounting AssociateABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a global market leader in the logistics
- The company has a business casual environment and focuses on
team work, associate development, training and continuous
- The leadership team is dedicated to employee success.
- They offer excellent benefits and a work/life balance
- Has experienced tremendous growth in the last year.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE:
- The Accounting Associate will verify records, prepare invoices
- Post to general ledger, balance A/P accounts and A/R
- Generate reports and reconcile accounts.
- Flexible to help where needed EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE
- General Accounting
- Advanced Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Columbus , Accounting Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Westerville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!