Company: Veeva Systems Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the
global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product
excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies
to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit
Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we
serve more productive, and we are committed to creating
high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to
work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office
- it's up to you.
Veeva was named the #1 Best Place to Work in Central Ohio by
Columbus Business First.
We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on Revenue Accountant
within Veeva's revenue accounting team that will be integral to
ensuring the accurate accounting and reporting of revenue in
accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
This new position will be instrumental in supporting the growing,
global revenue function while also helping to build and maintain
scalable processes. What You'll Do
- Perform review of revenue contracts under ASC 606
- Collaborate with revenue operations and other cross-functional
teams to coordinate and resolve revenue accounting matters
- Assist with the month-end close process, including account
reconciliations, fluctuation analysis, and review of key
- Assist with integration and revenue recognition of acquired
companies and new products
- Assist with documentation of controls and updating changes to
- Working with the external auditors to provide the required
support for the quarterly reviews and annual auditRequirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years experience in public accounting or in the revenue
function at a public or private company
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with strong
attention to detailNice to Have
- Experience in Big 4 public accounting firms
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce.com and Zuora
- CPAPerks & Benefits
- Catered healthy lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous professional development
- Allocation for charitable giving
- Fitness/Wellness reimbursement program#LI-Remote#BI-Remote
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with
offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics
protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need
assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need
when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Veeva Systems Inc., Columbus , Revenue Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!