Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Vaco is seeking a Treasury Accountant for a client of ours in
the manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate for this role will
have 1+ years of experience in accounting/treasury. Apply
today!Treasury Accountant responsibilities:
- Execute daily tasks including bank reconciliations, payment
processing, and check deposits.
- Manage cash flow by ensuring adequate funding in all bank
- Oversee the preparation of system postings and reporting for
daily cash movements.
- Facilitate payments received in corporate offices and resolve
cash issues promptly.
- Conduct cash flow forecasting and analysis to inform strategic
- Collaborate with the accounting team on month-end
responsibilities, focusing on journal entry booking and
- Assist with treasury-related project management
- Perform financial close duties accurately and in a timely
manner, including completion of assigned balance sheet account
- Manage prepaid contracts, licenses, and selected external
- Handle intercompany recharges and provide timely responses to
audit requests covering a wide range of topics.
- Aid in the implementation of new internal control policies and
procedures as directed.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
Administration, or related field.
- 1+ years of accounting/treasury experience.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Columbus , Treasury Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Dublin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!