Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Job DescriptionThe Financial Analyst, will contribute to all
aspects of the weekly reporting, monthly forecasting, quarterly
reviews, annual planning and long-term planning processes for our
client. Key Responsibilities
- Assisting with detailed and consolidated annual budget.
- Analyzing and presenting monthly budget to actual variance
- Preparing financial forecasts and statements to help understand
the financial state of the business.
- Developing, modifying, and updating financial models.
- Preparing quarterly and monthly Board reports and related
- Managing and tracking capital investments (including
- Improving financial status by analyzing results; monitoring
variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to
- Conducting ad hoc/special projects.Qualifications
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting with
3-5 years of experience.
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- Advanced skillset in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to
work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Experience implementing efficiency measures.
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Columbus , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!