RN Case Manager
Company: Quantum Health
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Welcome Bonus: $2,500.00 for external candidates (N/A for
Location: This position is located at our Dublin, OH campus with
hybrid work from home flexibility
Shifts: 11am-8pm, 12pm-9pm, 1pm-10pm (no early shifts available at
Multistate Licensure: Quantum Health nurses must be willing and
able to obtain and maintain nursing licensure in multiple states,
as required by the business. All application and filing fees will
be paid by Quantum Health.
We're on a mission to make healthcare simpler and more effective.
We fight to ensure our members get the care they need, when they
need it, at the most affordable cost - that's why we call ourselves
Healthcare Warriors . We're committed to building diverse and
inclusive teams, so if you're excited about this position, we
encourage you to apply - even if your experience doesn't match
The Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is a key member of a
cross-functional care team, driven by their mutual devotion to
serve others. Members view Case Managers as their personal care
guides, advocating for them during some of the most challenging
times of their life-facing catastrophic illness, injury or acute
and chronic medical conditions. The Case Manager's clinical
expertise and integrated health approach provides each unique
patient with education and guidance as they navigate the
complexities of health care.
What you'll do
- Identify members for specific case management and/or chronic
condition management activities using established screening
- Apply nursing processes to actively manage members and achieve
integrated health services through coordinated service
- Provide education and guidance to members and providers to
successfully navigate healthcare complexities.
- Maintain high quality of care by adhering to therapeutic
standards, measuring health outcomes against member care goals and
standards, making/recommending necessary care adjustments, and
following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and
standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse
practice act and other governing agency regulations
- Document all activities specific to members, caregivers,
providers, facilities and clients in appropriate databases.
- Maintain collaborative relationships amongst health care teams
through effective communication, responsiveness, building rapport
and collaborative problem solving.
- Assist members and clients with wellness activities, enhanced
benefits and behavioral incentives.
- All other duties as assigned.
What you'll bring
- Licensure: Active license in good standing as a Registered
Nurse (RN) in Ohio required.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Certification: Active Certification in Case Management (CCM)
- Experience: 2+ years of clinical experience with direct patient
care required; 5+ years preferred.
- Experience in case management/coordination of programs and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable
communicating with members and providers via phone regularly
throughout the day.
- Ability to communicate effectively with members and providers
in implementing clinical services; Translate complex clinical
concepts for non-clinical audiences.
- Strong administrative/technical skills; Comfort working on a PC
using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), IM/video
conferencing (Teams & Zoom), and telephones efficiently.
- Trustworthy and accountable behavior, capable of viewing and
maintaining confidential personal information daily. What's in it
- Compensation: Competitive base pay, incentive plans and
employee referral bonuses.
- Coverage: Health, vision and dental featuring our best-in-class
healthcare navigation services, along with life insurance, legal
and identity protection, adoption assistance, EAP, Teladoc services
- Retirement: 401(k) plan with up to 4% employer match and full
vesting on day one.
- Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, parental leave,
volunteer days, paid sabbaticals, and more.
- Development: Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually,
certification/continuing education reimbursement, discounted higher
education partnerships, paid trainings and leadership
- Culture: Recognition as a Best Place to Work for 15+ years,
dedication to diversity, philanthropy and sustainability, and
people-first values that drive every decision.
- Environment: A modern workplace with a casual dress code, open
floor plans, full-service dining, free snacks and drinks,
complimentary 24/7 fitness center with group classes, outdoor
walking paths, game room, notary and dry-cleaning services and
more! What you should know
- Internal Associates: Already a Healthcare Warrior? Apply
internally through Jobvite.
- Process: Application > Phone Screen > Online
Assessment(s) > Interview(s) > Offer > Background
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Quantum Health welcomes
everyone. We value our diverse team and suppliers, we're committed
to empowering our ERGs, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity
- Tobacco-Free Campus: To further enable the health and wellbeing
of our associates and community, Quantum Health maintains a
tobacco-free environment. The use of all types of tobacco products
is prohibited in all company facilities and on all company
- Compensation Ranges: Compensation details published by job
boards are estimates and not verified by Quantum Health. Details
surrounding compensation will be disclosed throughout the interview
process. Compensation offered is based on the candidate's unique
combination of experience and qualifications related to the
- Agencies: Quantum Health does not accept unsolicited resumes or
outreach from third-parties. Absent a signed MSA and
request/approval from Talent Acquisition to submit candidates for a
specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third
- Sponsorship: Applicants must be legally authorized to work in
the United States on a permanent and ongoing future basis without
Note: Compensation information published by job boards are
estimates and not verified by Quantum Health. Details surrounding
compensation will be disclosed throughout the interview process.
Compensation offered is based on the candidate's unique combination
of experience and qualifications related to the position.
Recruiting Scams: Unfortunately, scams targeting job seekers are
common. To protect our candidates, we want to remind you that
authorized representatives of Quantum Health will only contact you
from an email address ending in . Quantum Health will never ask for
personally identifiable information such as Date of Birth (DOB),
Social Security Number (SSN), banking/direct/tax details, etc. via
email or any other non-secure system, nor will we instruct you to
make any purchases related to your employment.
If you believe you've encountered a recruiting scam, report it to
the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov and your
state's Attorney General at
Keywords: Quantum Health, Columbus , RN Case Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Westerville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!