Clerical M-F 4p-12:30a
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: March 28, 2020
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a
leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse
service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a
proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx
Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics
processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous
improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned
FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that
provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve
cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000
employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse
space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and
processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go
* A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
* A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
* An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
* A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
Perform clerical work requiring application of various work methods
and procedures, and familiarity with departmental functions,
policies, and practices.
This position will be responsible for---..
* Receiving, classifying, and routing incoming mail and serve as a
backup to the receptionist.
* Check, analyze, and classify/alphabetize materials and conduct
limited research when necessary.
* Making postings to various departmental records and prepare
reports involving tabulations or posted data and simple math
* Conduct limited research of records for information relating to
taxes, titles, judgments, or verification or location of other
records or information.
* Receive and issue receipts for payments for licenses, permits,
certificates, bonds, service, etc.
* Issue licenses, permits, certificates, or other legal documents,
and/or titles in accordance with departmental rules and
* Indexes records and information and file in established
* Operating a typewriter, adding machine, calculator, copier,
and/or other office machines.
* Calculating, preparing and mailing bills for documents or
* Performing such other duties as may be assigned.
You might be a great fit if---.
* High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
* 0-2 year experience in clerical work, preferably in a warehouse
* Working knowledge of business English, spelling, and arithmetic;
office practices and procedures; departmental rules and
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Customer service driven.
* Strong team player.
With or without accommodation\:
* Ability to follow policies and procedures.
* Ability to read, write and interpret information.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
* Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
* Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
* Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
* Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds.
FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilities throughout the subsequent application
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Columbus , Clerical M-F 4p-12:30a, Administration, Clerical , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!