Life Underwriting Case Admin
Company: Pyramid Consulting, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Immediate need for a talented Life Underwriting Case Admin with
experience in the Insurance Industry. This is a 12+ Months contract
opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Grandview
Heights, OH. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 21-29249
Key Responsibilities and Technology Experience:
- Verifies all documents and information is complete and in good
order. Understands, identifies and communicates good order
requirements needed to complete the application.
- Resolves issues with new business processing, licensing,
commissions, vendors, etc. Provides guidance to producers on
application/new business processes, medical requirements,
replacements and illustration procedures.
- Reviews matched mail documents and updates file as
- Follows up with the facilities to ensure additional
requirements are not needed or to resolve concerns that may arise
(ie: obtain special authorization forms) for any medical
requirements that have been ordered on a particular policy.
- Follows up with producers, firms and BGAs to communicate
outstanding items on life polices and provides any assistance
needed to obtain all of the requirements.
- Updates records and sends documentation for al policies placed
in incomplete status.
- Processes PMTS requests and generates checks.
- Researches and resolves money discrepancies that have been
received but dont match our accounting records.
- Builds and maintains relationships with producers, firms, BGAs
and sales partners and provides assistance/answers questions in a
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate studies preferred.
- Customer service experience with undergraduate studies
preferred. Knowledge: Knowledge of general business practices.
- Has basic product knowledge.
- Ability to make decisions with moderate oversight.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills to interact with
internal and external audiences.
- Ability to research issues and determine optimal
- Decision making skills for problem identification and
- Ability to prioritize work. Our client is a leading Insurance
Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other
similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position,
please apply online for immediate consideration.
Keywords: Pyramid Consulting, Inc, Columbus , Life Underwriting Case Admin, Administration, Clerical , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!