Company: The SYGMA Network
Posted on: August 7, 2022
US3084 The SYGMA Network, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
Provides support to the Central Office as needed. Acts as a backup
receptionist and direct all incoming calls to the proper
department, distribution center, or individual in a courteous,
professional, and efficient manner. Politely greet and direct
visitors to the proper location. Responsible for providing
administrative support to the office by maintaining administrative
documents and various organizational reports. Maintains neatness of
common office areas and conference rooms. Assists with the
distribution of incoming mail and the preparation of outgoing mail
and express packages.
- Routing of all incoming calls through a switchboard. Prompt,
friendly and professional when answering calls.
- Greets visitors, notify the individual or department of the
visitor(s) and directs callers to the proper location.
- Responsible for miscellaneous office duties (maintaining office
phone lists and office layout plans, processing invoices, meeting
setup, supply ordering, mailing invoices and checks, assisting with
general office maintenance issues, assisting with general office
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma plus
- 1-2 years office switchboard experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs necessary
- Work is sedentary in nature
- Must be able to communicate clearly on the telephone in a
friendly and courteous manner
- Performs word processing on the computer regularly
Must be able to read at distances close to the eyes, with or
Most of the day is spent in a comfortable office environment.
- Personal computer, multi-function machines (scanning, printing,
- Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: The SYGMA Network, Columbus , Receptionist/Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Dublin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!