Front Office Specialist - Olentangy River Rd., Training Provided!
Company: Clarkson Eyecare
Posted on: August 7, 2022
A Front Office Specialist is trained to act as the first point
of contact for our patients where they set the tone for the
patient's visit through excellent patient care. They will also
perform the necessary administrative responsibilities needed to
create a smooth check-in/out experience for patients.
Pay starts at $15/hour, negotiable based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service during every patient
encounter (in person or via phone). Display a professional
attitude, greet patients promptly with a smile, and thank them when
- Answer phones (both external and internal); assure prompt,
courteous service at all times
- Practice urgency at all times with patient's time, as well as
doctor's time and schedule
- Double check insurance authorizations to ensure completion and
build accurate flow sheets
- Knowledge of common fees charged for common visits
- Check out patients and collect correct payments
- Manage patient flow in the office
- Complete daily reconciliations / close day / countdown cash
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including
- General office duties and cleaning to be assigned by
Other Skills and Abilities
- Reliable transportation that would allow employee to go to
multiple work locations with minimal notice
- Ability to work weekends when applicable
- Desire to gain industry knowledge and training
- Demonstrates initiative in accomplishing practice goals
- Ability to grow, adapt, and accept change
- Consistently creating a positive work environment by being
team-oriented and patient-focused
- Work up to 40 hours per week
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a
courteous, professional manner at all times
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The
employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
If you need assistance with this application, please contact .
Please do not contact the office directly - only resumes submitted
through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Clarkson Eyecare, Columbus , Front Office Specialist - Olentangy River Rd., Training Provided!, Administration, Clerical , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!