Company: The Laurels of Gahanna
Posted on: February 10, 2024
As the receptionist, you are the face of Laurel Health Care
Company! The Receptionist is the first contact for many candidates,
guests and family members who contact our facility. The
receptionist represents the company in a positive manner while
greeting visitors, answering telephones and directing calls.
The Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee
benefit packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental and
- 401K with matching funds
- , a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our facilities
the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy, our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an
experienced, hard-working team that values communication and
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
Some responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming and direct incoming calls.
- Greet and direct visitors and family members.
- Maintain current patient listing to be able to direct visitors
and phone calls.
- Provide clerical support for the Administrator and other staff,
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Typing proficiency of 50-60 words per minute.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
job functions, (word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets,
- Able to project a professional image.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; oral and written
- or acceptable exemption required.
About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company (The Laurels) is a national provider of
skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative, and assisted living
services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and
guest services. It's also being a companion, and treating each
guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It's what we
call The Laurel Way of Caring, and it comes from within each one of
The Laurels was named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on
approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60
elements of employee experience on the job, including employee
pride in community impact, belief that their work makes a
difference, and feeling their work has special meaning. -
Keywords: The Laurels of Gahanna, Columbus , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!