Posted on: August 7, 2022
Company: Rhove ()
Growth Marketing Intern
Rhove is seeking a motivated self-starter, eager to learn and gain
experience at a fast-paced fintech startup as a Growth Marketing
Intern. The Growth Marketing Intern will work directly with the
Co-Founder, Head of Marketing & Business Development to inspire
marketplace growth, test and iterate customer acquisition tactics,
productize growth marketing experiences, and contribute to the
overall marketing excellence of Rhove. In this capacity, the Growth
Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to learn a variety of
skills across a broad spectrum of business functions, including
growth marketing, data analytics, design, and product
There is never a typical day at Rhove, but that's why we love it
here! This is an incredible opportunity to build a rewarding career
and be a part of a high-growth, venture-backed startup.
We believe our democracy is stronger when everyone has ownership.
That is why we are on a mission to expand access and opportunity
for people to own in our communities. Ownership bestows more than
financial benefit. It expands our sense of citizenship and social
responsibility. That's why our vision is to enable anyone, anywhere
to invest in real estate for as little as $1 per share.
The successful applicant will be an expert at taking projects from
zero-to-one, operating in an environment with a high degree of
autonomy, identifying what needs to be done and executing on those
needs, identifying and closing knowledge gaps, and defining and
executing a variety of roles as the company grows. In addition,
success in this role is dependent on your ability to test and
analyze growth marketing tactics, identify areas of opportunity,
and execute on those insights.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Support the Head of Marketing & Business Development in
empowering and inspiring customer growth.
- Hypothesize, test, measure, and iterate customer acquisition
- Productize acquisition strategies to scale growth marketing
- Manage paid advertising campaigns, identify areas of opportunity,
- Cross-functional coordination and communication with functional
areas, team members, internal, and external stakeholders.
- Weekly reporting to the executive team, investors, and Board of
Desired Skills and Experience
We're looking for someone with a mixture of the following
- Must have a growth mindset, and the desire to constantly learn
and develop new skills
- Ability to take projects from zero to one
- Excellent understanding of omnichannel marketing
- Reliable, organized, detail-oriented problem solver with a
- Strong communication and cross-functional skills
- Outgoing and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with diverse business functions and principles (e.g.
marketing, product, technology, etc.)
- Experience using InDesign or Sketch is a plus
- Practical knowledge of HTML and CSS is desirable
- Authenticity - We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. People
trust us to adhere to our word.
- Curiosity & Creativity - We embrace reason and the scientific
method. Curiosity drives creativity. We continuously learn from
others and the world, ask interesting questions, test our
hypotheses, make conclusions and apply knowledge. We take risks,
develop and apply good judgement, cultivate our own voice, and
celebrate the expression of others.
- Remarkable - We solve hard problems. We take moon shots and swing
for the fences. We operate in the realm of the adjacent
- Diversity & Inclusion - We embrace people with dignity and
respect regardless of their background, race, ethnicity, age,
gender, disability, belief system, nationality, or sexual
orientation. We foster the appreciation of, and seek to engage,
different perspectives and ideas.
- Deliberate - We are purpose-driven. We act with intention. We are
organized and timely. Our actions are considerate of the best
interests of our team members, customers, stakeholders, investors,
the market, and ourselves.
- Autonomy & Responsibility - We hold ourselves and each other
accountable to the highest standards. We are proactive and
dependable. We have a high tolerance for disciplined
experimentation and failure but no tolerance for incompetence.
- Grit & Resilience - We overcome challenges. We operate with
courage, resolve, and strength of character. We make mistakes,
learn from them, and breakthrough.
- Pride & Swagger - We take pride in our work and ourselves. We put
in the extra effort, walk the walk, deliver and win. We understand
our limitations, overcome them and strive for greatness. We bring
our best selves and contribute to the success of our team,
customers and stakeholders.
- Fulfillment - We are content. Our work is meaningful, challenging
and makes a positive difference. Our collaboration contributes to
the happiness and well-being of our team and families.
- Craftsmanship - We value the quality in our work that comes from
creating with passion, care, and attention to detail.
Keywords: Rhove, Columbus , Marketing Intern, Advertising , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!