Senior Marketing Executive (Central Ohio Territory)
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Recognized as one of Forbes 2022 World s Best Employers and
named to the Disability Equality Index s 2022 list of Best Places
to Work for Disability Inclusion , Labcorp is seeking to hire a
Senior Marketing Executive to help identify and shape opportunities
for our continued growth across our Specialty Medicine segment.This
is a unique opportunity to join the Clinical Business team of a
leading global life sciences company that advances patient health
and powers clear, confident decisions through its diagnostics and
drug development offerings.As a Senior Marketing Executive, you
will function as an outside sales representative primarily focused
on growing and retaining business in all specialties. This is a
true hunter role, and the candidate is expected to prospect,
develop and close their own sales targets on a monthly basis. The
territory for this position will cover the Central Ohio territory.
We are seeking a competitive and collaborative individual with a
high degree of communication and business acumen skills who enjoys
growing and working with a seasoned, high performing team across a
wide variety of high growth therapeutic areas. Essential duties &
- Maintain and organize an annual book of business, while meeting
and exceeding sales growth goals in the assigned territory. Achieve
long and short-term sales objectives by providing specialty
- Serve as a subject matter expert and champion of Labcorp's
expansive list of testing solutions for customers and prospective
- Create effective customer relationships. Make in person visits
to clients on a regular basis to provide ongoing customer support,
education on focus products and market updates for current customer
base using sales analytics and insights.
- Act as a liaison between the client and Labcorp. Collaborate,
communicate and actively contribute to new business
- Keep current with the competition's products, service offerings
- Stay updated of new products, clinical guidelines, new
developments in the industry & research trends.
- Use market data, sales analytics and insights to make sales
decisions and spot new business opportunities.
- Provide updates to senior leadership on key strategic
initiatives and new business opportunities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all
company support departments internally.
- Effectively manage travel logistics to maximize sales
- Attend local and national professional trade shows and events
- Update all relevant customer account information into
- Cold call and build a sales pipeline that will provide ongoing
revenue goal achievement.
- Accurately forecast and maintain a sales funnel of new
opportunities in-line with a 90-day quota.
- Collaborate closely with team members to retain current book of
- Perform in-services, training and implementation with pertinent
personnel and physician staff.
- Collaborate and actively contribute to new business
opportunities with LCA counterparts.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Previous 3-5 years of outside sales experience or account
management is required
- Experience in the healthcare or medical device industry
- Previous clinical laboratory or diagnostics sales experience
- Medical device sales experience and business-to-business
- Proven success managing a book of business
- Ability to collaborate closely with sales and operations teams
to grow the business
- Strong consultative selling and closing skills
- Ability to understand complex scientific literature and use
clinical data as a selling factor
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point &
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving
- Strong technical competency and business acumen
capabilitiesBenefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate s
skills and prior relevant experience, applicable
degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data.
Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours
per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off
(PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus
where applicable. For more detailed information, please click here.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for
growth, continual development, professional challenge and the
chance to make a real difference, apply today !Labcorp is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer:As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp
strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not
tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make
employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the
qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy
or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal
appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to
apply.For more information about how we collect and store your
personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Keywords: Labcorp, Columbus , Senior Marketing Executive (Central Ohio Territory), Advertising , Dublin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!