Senior Compensation Analyst, Reporting & Analytics
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Description PURPOSE: Individual contributor who performs complex
analysis of external and internal data to support the companys
Total Rewards programs. Participates in the recommendation of
various compensation plan changes. Acts as a lead analyst and
assists in the development of lower-level analysts. Drive workforce
analytics in support of the Total Rewards Department.
- Supports and facilitates strong collaboration with within the
Compensation and Human Resources teams.
- Responsible for regular reporting and analytics on stores and
home office compensation. Collaborate on strategy, assist in the
creation of an analytics model which enables data-driven decision
- Via analysis, identify workforce trends and opportunities, and
work with appropriate HR partners to develop plans.
- Provides the highest level of customer service to all internal
and external partners.
- Interacts with middle management (Director and below) on
matters requiring a working knowledge of compensation programs. May
require cross business coordination.
- Performs advanced level market pricing of positions and
analyzes external competitive pay data.
- Build complex costing models to analyze impact of various
compensation program design alternatives
- Assists with salary survey selection and may attend industry
- Conducts and participates in surveys, prepares functional
summaries, evaluates positions and makes recommendations.
- Provides recommendations for pay structure changes based on
market and associate analysis.
- Completes analysis for home office or store associates as
requested for area of responsibility.
- Conducts annual geographical and store volume review and
provides recommendations for adjustments.
- Assists with the review and administration of short term
- Provides costing and analysis for minimum wage changes.
- Ongoing review of the Temporary Assignment Pay for stores.
- Owns updating Fusion foundational tables including job code
- Assists with the administration, reporting and analysis of the
annual merit and midyear processes.
- Responds to complex compensation policies and practices
- Participates in the stores compliance initiatives.
- Provides training and guidance to new compensation associates
regarding compensation philosophy and compensation polices and
- Performs special projects as needed Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (HR, business, finance, accounting preferred)
or related experience
- 5 to 7 years of compensation or related experience (Finance
background a plus!)
- Ability to communicate effectively and can present complex
materials in a clear and concise manner, using data to tell the
- Relate to and build strong, credible relationships with the
- Strong planning and organizational abilities with exquisite
attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude, exhibiting openness and a
solution-oriented approach to resolve challenges.
- Exceptional responsiveness, a high sense of urgency.
- Outstanding team collaboration with HR, finance, payroll team
members to support overall needs.
- Unquestioned integrity and ethics to handle sensitive and
confidential situations and information.
- Composure: able to confidently handle challenging
- Passionate about personal development, training, learning.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and Word; HRIS or
Tableau experience a plus
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or
terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local
laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the
Keywords: LBrands, Columbus , Senior Compensation Analyst, Reporting & Analytics, Advertising , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!