Motions Graphic Designer - Spectrum Networks
Posted on: August 7, 2022
What we're looking for: The Motion Graphics Designer create
graphics including, but not limited to: icons, headshots, full
screen images, and maps for the daily needs of the news channel.
Build templates for news implementation and create animations for
promotions and show elements. Maintain the consistency in the brand
when creating graphics for promotions and marketing. Additionally,
the Graphic Designer will serve many clients, which include promos,
live remote, live studio, programming and sales/marketing
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Conceptualize, design and produce original on air graphics,
marketing promos, web promotion, outdoor billboards, print ads,
news trucks and news graphics.
- Update and maintain a consistent creative look on marketing
materials for Spectrum Networks.
- Actively and consistently support on-air, digital and app news
products as well as other portions of the business by understanding
the requester's objective and finding a creative way to illustrate
- Adhere to the Spectrum Networks style guide in all co-branded
- Ensure compliance with design, brand, legal and/or
- Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders.
- Manage general upkeep of assigned company equipment.
- Maintain efficient filing and back-up procedures for graphics
- Create still and/or animated graphics that range from lower
thirds, bumpers, and logos.
- Utilize correct grammar and spelling in design projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications:Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Columbus , Motions Graphic Designer - Spectrum Networks, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!