Graphic Production Artist
Posted on: September 24, 2022
$28 - $31 Per Hour, Contract
Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Columbus, Ohio (100% Remote)
What the position offers:
- GREAT resume builder with a global named company in Corporate
- 100% remoteWhat you'll be doing:
- Create multiple iterative assets on InDesign, Photoshop, and
videos files for print and digital usage.
- Perform quality control checks to ensure accuracy and
compliance with brand standards and technical specifications.
- Receive, implement, and interpret creative direction and
- Responsible for oversight and completion of production design
work including project assets, copy, tracking, and placing
retouched images in accordance with established deadlines,
milestones, and brand standards.
- Trouble shoot and resolves any discrepancies with requests and
- Follow through on a detailed and robust approvals and proofing
- Perform file naming, image uploading, and archiving of assets
for different processes on internal and external servers and
- Execute timely and accurate art releases of final files.
- Create and iterate type-only promo marketing in accordance with
approved brand standards and templates.
- Work directly with Production Design Manager to evaluate
priorities for completion of daily or weekly deadlines.
- Collaborate with Production Design team and creative team on
updating style guides and improving workflows.Who we're looking
- Associate or higher degree in related field, such as
Advertising, Graphic Design, Commercial Design or Interactive Media
Design, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years of digital production experience.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,
Keynote, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed to
contribute within a team-oriented environment.
- Thorough knowledge of digital design techniques and the ability
to make sound recommendations regarding their use.
- Basic understanding of how to use web applications.
- Basic understanding of how to work with color separation, page
layout, and art manipulation.
- Possess a knowledge of and eye for color and photography.
- Agility and willingness to learn new technical skills and
applications in an ever-changing environment.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, efficient, and agile in a
deadline-driven and fast-paced environment, while working on
- Excellent management of timing and deliverables.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic about the creative and technical processes.
- Experience creating ADA-compliant digital assets is a
- Retouching skillset is a plus.#INDPRO
Keywords: Dawson, Columbus , Graphic Production Artist, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!