Company: Primrose School of Upper Arlington
Posted on: January 16, 2022
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!
Are you a talented, hard-working educator looking for a rewarding
and supportive work environment? Join our family of passionate
leaders in early education and care at Primrose School of Upper
Arlington and help us shape the future for children. See first hand
how influencing the life of a child brings you joy and happiness
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose and the local,
state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health,
safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of ODJFS
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Pre-Kindergarten Teachers: 4 year degree in early childhood or
related field required.Each Primrose school is a privately owned
and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the
employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and
benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose
Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers.
Positions and position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School of Upper Arlington, Columbus , Pre-K Teacher, Education / Teaching , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!