Senior React Native Engineer
Company: Prescribe Fit
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Prescribe FIT is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join
our team! This person is responsible for the end-to-end planning,
building, and deploying of our software systems in
The ideal candidate will have a broad technical background, a solid
understanding of the software development and planning process, and
a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions. This person
is patient, has excellent time-management skills, and practices of
effective communication style. As a member of an early-stage
company, this person should be excited about building and growing a
small company, making decisions with big impact, and keeping a#
laser focus on our customers.
- Design, develop, and maintain Our patient-facing React Native
app handles all day-to-day activities we ask our patients to
perform, which are critical for both the patient and our business.
You'll drive improvements and new features, as well as motivating /
rewarding our patients when they achieve their goals.
- Coordinate and support Maintain direct communication with
internal and external stakeholders to understand needs throughout
the software development lifecycle. Work with the engineering team
to execute timely and cost-effective solutions. Provide on-going
support and maintenance as needed. We're all in this together.
- Release management You'll maintain the cadence for when we
release new features, as well as how those features are rolled out.
App Store releases for Android and iOS, or using App Center
CodePush or similar to dynamically update the application when
- Communication Much of our team is remote some or all of the
time, and solid communication skills are key. Keeping the business
stakeholders and your teammates up to date is critical, as is
fostering a fun culture both in your team and the wider
- Four+ years of experience building, releasing, and maintaining
React Native applications on both Android and iOS
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create cohesive relationships with your teammates in
and outside the development team
- Understanding customer needs and challenges
- Strong desire to improve and uplift everyone around you
Bonus requirements that'll help you stand out:
- Experience with Bluetooth / Bluetooth Low Energy SDKs for
various types of peripherals
- Release automation: the more we can have automatically done for
us, the better
- Healthcare / Health IT history
About Prescribe FIT
Prescribe FIT is a Remote Patient Monitoring company dedicated to
improving patients' lives and health outcomes by guiding them
through lifestyle changes designed to meet their physician-provided
Our benefits include two weeks PTO that begins accruing on your
start date, 401k, and Health and Dental benefits for you and your
family with 80% of the premium covered.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Prescribe Fit, Columbus , Senior React Native Engineer, Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!