Company: HCL Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
For Automotive IndustryJob Description:
- BS Degree in ME/EE.
- 6 years of related experience may be substituted for required
- Test Engineer with 2 years of test engineering experience in
required test and confirmation per area of specialty.
- Applies engineering principles, experiences and various
analysis tools in following established test plans/procedures to
test design parts/components in area of specialty to determine
design feasibility and ensure parts/components meet design
acceptance criteria, performance level targets and any applicable
- Creates data settings, prepares/setups test equipment, conducts
standard/basic tests and documents/summarizes test
results/conclusions, verifying testing accuracy/thoroughness and
determining if additional testing is needed.
- Analyzes/interprets test results, predicting
performance/failure and providing required product/design data,
communicating test results clearly in written reports/formal
presentations and making general recommendations based on analysis
of testing results.
- Able to troubleshoot hardware and software issues, including
the actual retrofitting of parts to the vehicle.
- Perform lighting distribution analyses, lighting output
calculations, dynamic vehicle testing and subjective lighting
evaluations on the vehicle.
Keywords: HCL Technologies, Columbus , Test Engineer, Engineering , Raymond, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!