Citrix Engineer - Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Disys is seeking a Remote Citrix VDI Engineer to on a multi-year
remote contract with our premiere State Government client. This
person will work on the SCCM Enterprise team working with Citrix
Cloud (Build VMs, troubleshooting, etc), SCCM, VDI, Windows
Administration, Windows Deployment and Imaging, among others. This
team does everything, no vendor outsourcing.
- This is a remote multi-year contract job
- No sponsorship provided.
- Flexibility, and willingness to learn new things.
- Down in the weeds troubleshooting.
- Ability to think outside the box and not afraid to work on
something you've never seen before.
- Windows Operating System deployment.
- Experience working with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies.
- Experience with software packaging and release management
- Monthly: Manage SCCM Patching. Confirm Microsoft & 3rd party
apps are downloaded and deployed to the Agency Distribution
- As Directed: Assist Enterprise Team in investigating, building,
testing and deploying application packages in both SCCM and
- As Needed: Assist Agency System Admins with technical support
requests. Jump in where needed to make things happen and get the
Keywords: DISYS, Columbus , Citrix Engineer - Remote, Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!