Remote Senior Product Security Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by Gordon Gunn
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $120,000 - $160,000 per year
A Bit About Us
A DC software product company that develops sensing and software
technology for home intelligence and grid monitoring is looking to
bring on a Senior Product Security Engineer. The company focusses
on improving home and electrical grid safety using machine learning
and signal processing. This position offers a chance to start as
the primary security engineer and grow into a manager/director
level position. Ideally they are looking for someone with a broad
range of experience in product security and communicates well with
Why join us?
- Fully Remote
- Competitive Base Salary
- Accelerated career growth
- Highly rated benefits package
- Bonus + Equity
- 5+ years of experience in application security
- Experience with Penetration Testing
- Experience conducting design reviews and threat modeling
- Understanding of all vulnerabilities on the OWASP top 10
- Programming skills with at least one of the following Python,
C, C++ or C#
- Experience with the cloud ecosystems and security practices
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Columbus , Remote Senior Product Security Engineer, Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!