FrontEnd Engineer - React/React Native (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TribalScale is an innovation firm that brings organizations - from
the startup to the enterprise - into the future. We build digital
products, transform teams, and grow startups. We're headquartered
in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright,
and we're always looking for excited technologists to create with
You are excited about connecting the world and want to join a small
team of ambitious technologists. You have a strong passion about
building cool products and want to work somewhere where you're
trusted from Day 1. You appreciate the sense of ownership and being
recognized and rewarded properly for all the work that you have
done. You also have the strong desire of working directly with the
founders who have world class experience on developing products
from the ground up and launching them into the market.
- Engineering web applications
- Collaborate with multi-skilled teams working on software
- Write production-quality code
- Improve team's ability to continuously integrate and deploy
solutions and manage issues.
- Identify risks and assist with planning out the future roadmap
for the product.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work remotely from home during the business hours of
- Engineer production-quality code to deploy these solutions on a
platform specific for the client
- Enhance testing platforms, improve test automation, foster
- Develop technical architecture and suggest the appropriate
cloud services and frameworks to accomplish product goals
- Surprise and delight customers and partner software
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of our solutions
- 3 years of professional experience in FrontEnd development
using React.js/ React Native
- 2 years of experience using CI/CD
- Intermediate experience using AWS and GCP
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED:
- Working experience with an NPM / Node.js ecosystem in a
- Practical knowledge of monitoring / improving and debugging
Node.js / Express applications
- Experience working with Non-relational and Relational based
using Jest and React Testing Library along with end-to-end
frameworks like Selenium and Cypress
- Experience cleanly architecting new capabilities from the
- Experience developing user friendly APIs
- Understanding of Clean Code principles
- Back-end development experience building REST API's
- Experience working with Redux to manage React state
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tools such as
CloudFormation and Terraform
- Understating of micro-service architectures.
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our
- We don't work for our clients, we work with them. We've helped
ABC News, CBS Radio, the PGA Tour, CIBC, AAA, and more.
- Our team led the mobile revolution and now, we're pushing the
boundaries with emerging technology and we're transforming
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower
each other to be a change-maker.
- We live by our values, meritocracy, empowerment, and
transparency, and we recognize that diversity is our strength.
- Our mission is right the future and that's what we're doing,
we're making a dent in how the world innovates.
MAKE MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
- Friday Demo's to show off your work
- Remote Activities: online contests, movie nights, group fitness
- Social Events: Bonfires, causal drinks, sports nights and
- Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more!
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
able-bodiedness or gender identity.
TribalScale welcomes and encourages applications from people with
Keywords: TribalScale, Columbus , FrontEnd Engineer - React/React Native (Remote), Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!