Senior Full Stack ReactJS Engineer (Remote)
Company: AV Professionals -
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Must live in the U.S. - Must be US Citizen or GC - W2 Only - no
- No Agencies*
We have several fantastic immediate long term fully REMOTE (USA
Only) Senior React.js Full Stack roles. We are seeking React
engineers with experience in large enterprise IT environments in
the US. You will join a highly visible project, with other very
capable and smart engineers. You must be able to hit the ground
running by produce high-quality code, and must be proficient across
different stages of the software development life cycle.
What's in it for you?
- You get to work on a cool project that has a big budget.
- You will get to work with modern technologies.
- You'll have an opportunity for leadership and mentorship.
- You will learn new skills to advance your career (yes, even our
senior engineers have said they have learned a lot).
- You will be able to collaborate and contribute to the overall
- This role offers career advancement if you want it. Over time,
you can either stay in your role (if you love it) or advance up to
a Lead, and then Manager and so on.
- We offer Health Insurance, Profit-Sharing and 401K, as well as
technical training and guidance to help you succeed in your
What's a day in the life for these roles?
- Depending on which role, you will contribute anywhere from 40%
to 80% to the front end. For the 40 to 50% backend roles, you will
be working some % on Java backend services. Java is not required
for those working mostly on front end capabilities.
- Write high-quality reusable code to create dynamic components
for user interfaces.
- Collaborate with fellow developers and product owners.
- Optimize front-end elements to maximize performance for large
- Assist team members in architectural design for high
- Communicate with back-end developers who develop APIs and
- What are we seeking?
- 4+ Years of experience working in front-end development, but
more importantly you must be able to pass a coding and design
challenge that will test your overall logic and problem
- You must be well versed in developing web-based UI using
- Proficiency in React tools such as Redux, Flux, etc.
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles, design patterns, and
software best practices.
- NodeJS is preferred for some backend development.
- Java 8 + is a nice to have but not required for all roles.
- Cloud base experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills and a desire for collaboration.
- Ability to perform well in a remote environment, using video
- $65 to $85 per hour (varies with experience), or Salary from
$110K - $150K
- Third Eye Software is an equal opportunity employer who offers
competitive rates, collaboration and training with other technology
professionals. Full Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance day one and
once eligible, contributions to 401K and Profit Sharing.
Keywords: AV Professionals -, Columbus , Senior Full Stack ReactJS Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!