IT Network Engineer
Company: Curative Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are seeking a talented IT leadership professional to join our
team to define, develop, implement, and nurture our enterprise
architecture. If you are excited to be part of a winning team,
Curative is a great place to grow your career.Curative builds,
buys, and implements technology solutions using a combination of
build vs buy, cloud centric, secure solution architectures. We are
intensely collaborative and push each other to succeed. We are
energetic, innovative, and fast-paced. We are seeking an
experienced professional with a broad IT skill set with deep
understanding of all the layers of IT technologies and systems with
hands-on experience in developing solutions and processes with
state-of-art technologies.Job Description:Your responsibilities
will include supporting the company's vast array of wired &
wireless network technologies used by company employees. This role
is directly tied to the success & completion of critical business
initiatives which continually oversee and maintain the corporate
network infrastructure located in office buildings, mobile testing
sites, and remote workers situated across the continental U.S.
Additionally, you will perform configurations that meet regular
deployment schedules and integrations of carrier networking 4G/5G
CradlePoints and other IT hardware assets installed at most of our
strategic locations. Previous experience with network monitoring
solutions & NOC environments is highly desirable that aid in the
detection and prevention of external cyber-threats. Other
responsibilities include resolving service ticket assignments
through the Curative Service Desk team for employees working at
building sites, and other staff members that are assigned to
mobility test sites with daily task assignments aimed to
continually align and strengthen the Curative networks responsive
times and to mitigate any network latency issues.The successful
candidate should be able to demonstrate strong verbal & written
communication skills; possess a thorough interpretation of the OSI
model & network infrastructures of various network equipment
manufacturers; troubleshoot, support, & implement various
networking devices including WAPs, CPs firewalls, routers,
switches, and controllers. A deep knowledge of application
transport and network infrastructure protocols is desired.This
position is remote but preferably based in the Austin, TX
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related
cloud-based computing environments including systems software,
applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Protect data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning,
and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software,
and other network and system problems.
- Replace faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring NextGen EDR protection
software and applications.
- Monitoring network performance and matrix to determine if
adjustments are needed.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system
- Monitoring the performance of networks, workstations, tablets,
and other IoT devices.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software
solutions, computer hardware, and operating system
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related fields of
study with concentration on network engineering technologies.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network
- Network Engineering certifications, CCNA or equivalent
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network
infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall,
routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation
for design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and
products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of
IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable
working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Google Workspace, Sophos Firewalls, Windows Active Directory,
Intune, Carrier MDMs Google Workspace, SecureW2, Todyl.
- WAN, LAN, WiFi and Wireless experience.About UsCo-founded by
CEO Fred Turner and powered by a team of world-leading doctors,
scientists, engineers, and health industry experts, Curative
responded in March 2020 to the urgent need for COVID-19 testing,
ultimately developing a network of thousands of testing sites
across over 40 states and three CLIA-certified, high-complexity
laboratories. As a result, Curative and its managed medical
entities provided over 30 million COVID-19 tests and over 2 million
COVID-19 vaccines.Curatives patient-facing services, healthcare
facilities, integrated supply chain, and labs are part of a large
platform we've built from the ground up that has allowed us to grow
quickly and more efficiently than other healthcare companies. As a
result, we were one of the first companies to respond to the
pandemic providing COVID-19 testing at scale across the United
States.We are now implementing a new model of comprehensive
healthcare delivery focused on the whole person's well-being:
providing expanded healthcare and wellness services while also
streamlining access to preventative care. We are setting out to
change healthcare in the United States and fundamentally
re-designing the way that patients interact with their healthcare
and health insurance. By building a connected platform for managing
the health of our patients, we believe that we can deliver a better
healthcare experience at a lower cost and with better outcomes so
that our patients can focus on getting and staying well. Our model
delivers healthcare by investing in patient preventive health from
the start, reducing the barriers to entry to traditionally complex
care networks and eliminating the concern of unexpected medical
bills. Curative will launch its first members-only healthcare
offering in Austin, January 2023.For more details on Curative and
to stay tuned on whats ahead, please visit curative.com and follow
on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CurativeInc/) , Instagram
(https://www.instagram.com/curativeinc/?hl=en) , and Twitter
Keywords: Curative Inc., Columbus , IT Network Engineer, Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!