Senior Gameplay Engineer - REMOTE
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Remote, UE4, C++, Strong fundingThis Jobot Job is hosted by
Dylan CurrierAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary $125,000 - $170,000 per
yearA Bit About UsWe are a very well funded gaming studio
headquarted out of Los Angeles that is building a brand new PC game
from scratch. It is an action RPG and focuses on robust mechanics
for a brawl/melee style experience. We have a core team of
engineers and are looking to expand! We are very excited about this
brand new game and think that you will be too.Why join us?We offer
- Competitive health benefits
- Competitive base salary
- EquityJob DetailsAs a Gameplay Engineer, you will be
responsible for the following
- Develop new gameplay systems in C++/UE4
- Work with design, product, and art to make smooth gameplay
- Optimize gameplay to minimize latencyInterested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Columbus , Senior Gameplay Engineer - REMOTE, Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!