Intern Engineering- R&D Test
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Intern Engineering- R&D TestLocation : MARYSVILLE, OH, United
Job Type : Temporary
Posted : Dec 21, 2022
Job ID : 37979Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job SavedParker has an opportunity for a Mechanical
engineering student seeking a summer internship at its Hydraulic
Pump and Power Systems Division in Marysville, Ohio. This student
will be working with our R&D test team to assist with our
hydraulics research and development and current electrification
initiative. Applicants must be able to obtain housing in the area
to commute daily to the facility. Responsibilities
- Component and fixture design for research and development
- Hydraulic circuit design and implementation
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering degree-
minimum Sophomore classification required.
- Able to read mechanical drawings and have knowledge of
fundamental engineering principles.
- Data manipulation (Using Excel, JMP, MiniTab) and programming
knowledge (Java, C, C++, Python).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Able to work effectively with others and be a participative
- Experience using Engineering CAD programs like Inventor, Creo,
AutoCAD as well as data analysis software.
- Work with minimal supervision and instructions regarding the
scope of assignments, determine priority and order of
- Basic hydraulics and controls understanding is a plus but not
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and
control technologies. For more than a century the company has been
enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow.
Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.Parker is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to
ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and
employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons
regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity,
genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected
by law. This position is subject to meeting export compliance
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal
If you would like more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Columbus , Intern Engineering- R&D Test, Engineering , Marysville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!