Project Design Engineer
Company: Omni One
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Project Design EngineerColumbus, OH$70,000 to $90,000Job ID
26800This is a newly created position with this Columbus-based
company which has had several decades of success. They manufacture
custom-based equipment that is in high demand for their customers.
This is an opportunity where you will be a key player, where
multiple hats and have a direct impact on the business. This
company will offer you career stability, excellent work- life
balance, and creative work.As a Project Design Engineer, you
- Create and design solutions and custom machinery and
- Manage concept creation, estimation, quoting and project
- Design assembly, material-handling, metal fabrication, tooling,
jigs, fixtures, etc.
- Apply automation to systems
- Partner with internal and external shops to successfully build
and deliver equipment
- Act as the liaison between the customer and the shop
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves and build and troubleshoot
in the shop Requirements for this Project Design Engineer
- Engineering training, degree and or solid work experience
- Proven accomplishments creating, designing, and implementing
- Experience with 3D modeling, estimating, quoting and project
- Ability to work with the customers and shop floor
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written Please
apply or send us a copy of your resume to . All your information
will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at .
Keywords: Omni One, Columbus , Project Design Engineer, Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!