Structural Engineer (Mid-Level)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Structural Engineer (Mid-Level) - Revit, AutoCAD -- -Columbus,
OH - JOB 22-00736
Salary Range: $65K - $85K -Permanent Position with Benefits.
A well-established consulting firm specializing in all types of
building engineering is seeking to hire a Structural Engineer
(Mid-Level) to work on a variety of projects ranging from
industrial, restaurants, commercial, mixed use, health care and
- BSCE or BSSE, Bachelor of Science Civil or Structural
- E.I./ An active PE license is preferred
- LEED AP is preferred
- 5 + Years' experience in consulting engineering for
- Seeking structural engineering candidates that have some of the
following experience; industrial, restaurants, commercial, mixed
use, health care and institutional facilities.
- Must be able to run structural calculations &
- Proficient with other industry software for structural
engineering is a plus.
- Proficiency with Revit & AutoCAD are required.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) experienced
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a
10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the
most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all
other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: (To view all of our open positions please visit our
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for
finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: ITS, Columbus , Structural Engineer (Mid-Level), Engineering , Westerville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!