Posted on: March 20, 2023
- As a team member you will be working on the production of
roadway construction documents for our transportation clients.
- You will be generating and/or reviewing standard detailed
drawings using CAD, design software, and engineering principles for
specific portions of construction, maintenance, and planning of
- You need to be self-confident, action-minded, motivated, and
goal-oriented with the ability to comfortably jump between
concurrent projects while overseeing staff and meeting client
- You should thrive in a team environment and have a desire to
mentor or train less experienced team members.
- This position will have staff and project oversight duties once
you are integrated into the roadway group and projects.
- A group management role is possible.
- Your attitude and fit with the company is just as important as
your skillset, so we are willing to train a top candidate in some
aspects of the work.
- Previous experience writing reports and giving presentations is
desired.Skills:microstation, roadway, civil engineer, Civil 3d,
AutoCADTop Skills Details:microstation,roadway,civil engineer,Civil
3d,AutoCADAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- ABET-accredited degree in Civil Engineering
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- MicroStation and OpenRoads Designer and/or AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Previous experience working in a team environmentExperience
Level:Intermediate Level About Actalent: Actalent connects passion
with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives
in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Columbus , Roadway Engineer, Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...