Application Packaging Engineer
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Pay Range: $75000yr - $80000yr
- Interview clients and vendors on the business and technical
function of the application.
- Coordinate review and testing sessions with internal,
technology, business, risk and support teams to enroll the
applications at the firm.
- Liaising with acquired companys software team to understand the
software footprint and population.
- Liaising with Parent company finance and IT teams to ensure
software is properly onboarded and licensed.
- Liaising with Parent company infra risk teams to ensure
software is properly onboarded, risk controls are applied and
recognizing patterns to improve the review process.
- Cataloging and reporting progress of application
- Documenting procedures for application request, support, and
- Coordinate and perform application testing.
- Understanding the network and infrastructure requirements of
the applications and working with Parent company infrastructure and
risk teams to document.
- Create application packages and sequencing leveraging Microsoft
Admin studio, and equivalent MAC/Linux variants.
- 3+ years of experience with windows administration and desktop
- Strong working knowledge of MACOS desktop application
management and Mobile applications.
- Experienced in testing of desktop and web
- Experience managing system and user configuration across large,
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
attention to detail.
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical
documentation and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines in a fast-paced
- Ability to quickly absorb and retain dynamic company processes
- Microsoft O365 (Office, OneDrive, Teams, Planner) with high
efficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge Reporting Tools (Power BI, Tableau,
- Expert experience working within Agile methodologies and
supporting tools, preferably with coaching experience in
large-scale Agile transformations.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Columbus , Application Packaging Engineer, Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...