Company: Agility Partners
Posted on: December 9, 2018
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Our client is unable to sponsor at this time. Local candidates preferred. 50% Travel Required throughout the United States*. _________________________________________________________________________ A Little About this Gig: Agility Partners is currently seeking qualified applicants to fill an open Network Engineer role with a client of ours on the north-side of Columbus. This role is approved for a contract-to-hire, and will convert between $80,000-$90,000. This Network Engineer will be joining a team that is focused on designing, implementing, operating, and maintaining the network security infrastructure. This team is responsible for the hardware to provide access for external clients and enable the proper protection of the network and devices in the infrastructure. Reasons to Love It:
- High exposure
- Casual attire
- Family oriented environment
- Forward-thinking coworkers
- State of the art technologyThe Perfect Candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree+
- Eligible to work unrestricted in the United States on a W2 basis
- Up to 50% Travel required throughout U.S.
- Certifications Preferred - CISSP, CCNP, CCSP, F5 System Engineer or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge of network hardware, software, LAN/WAN connectivity, and voice environment architecture.
- 3+ years' experience with network architecture and engineering - including complex network design, hands-on implementation/configuration of LAN/WAN networking devices and operational support.
- Working knowledge of configuration of Cisco routers, switches.
- Working knowledge of F5 Big IP, LTM, GTM and ASM.
- Working knowledge of OSPF, BGP and ACLs.
- Working knowledge of VPNs
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Expert level experience on Meraki Routers, Cisco 4331, Aruba Wireless, SolarWinds and ServiceNow
- Hands-on experience installing and troubleshooting Cisco Network Infrastructure, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection (Prevention & Other Security Technologies) - provided by Dice CCNA, CCNP, Aurba Wireless, Meraki, Palo Alto, OSPF, BGP, MLPS, Routers, Switches, LAN, WAN
Keywords: Agility Partners, Columbus , Network Engineer, Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!