Company: Koorsen Fire & Security
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes
talent-yours. We are looking for experienced Sprinkler Technicians
in the Columbus, OH area to join our best of the best team as we
drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we
do. If you're up to the challenge, we want to talk to you.
At Koorsen, we don't provide jobs, we provide careers. A career at
Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual
bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings,
matching 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement,
career growth opportunities, and much more.
This position is primarily responsible for inspection,
installation, and repair/service of Wet, Dry, Pre-action, Deluge
and Foam systems. Test rebuild and or replace Backflow Preventors.
Responsible for identifying trouble areas and performing service in
an efficient and professional manner to ensure that sprinkler
systems are operating properly.
- Prepare job site, performing visual inspection of system,
disabling horn & strobes, and alerting alarm company and fire
- Install/hang or service sprinkler systems and their components
per NFPA and engineering guidelines
- Install, replace or service wet, dry, pre-action, deluge and
foam systems as needed.
- Repair and/or replace all sprinkler systems
- Install, Repair, replace or rebuild backflow preventors
- Verify proper communication with monitoring station when
working on a monitored system after repair
- Perform system tests to verify alarm & sprinkler systems are
working properly upon completion of repair
Complete installation or inspection/service paperwork
---High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
---Minimum one year of experience in sprinkler fitting,
installation or inspection or related experience in plumbing or
---Clean Driving Record is required
---Must be able to pass a background check
---Five years or more experience in sprinkler fitting, installation
or inspection, or related experience in plumbing or pipefitting
Must be able to lift a minimum of 100 pounds, carry 50-70 pounds
repeatedly, push and pull greater than 75 pounds and climb a ladder
reaching a height of at least 12 feet.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS:
Please review the following to ensure that you are aware of key
information for all applicants.
- If you have questions, please contact us at
- Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Koorsen Fire & Security,
Inc. considers applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's
status, or any other legally protected status.
- Family Medical Leave Act: Koorsen Fire & Security, Inc. meets
all regulations for complying with the Family Medical Leave
- E-Verify and Workers Rights: Koorsen Fire & Security Inc.
participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization. The
E-Verify and workers' rights notice are available in English and
- Accommodation Requests: If you are an applicant with a
disability and need an accommodation during the application
process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the
terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or
- Privacy Agreement: Please be aware of the following when
answering conviction-related questions: Applicants should not
disclose convictions that have been expunged, sealed, or
statutorily eradicated; Misdemeanor convictions for which probation
has been successfully completed or discharged and the case has been
judicially dismissed; or Any referrals to a diversion program.
HIRING PROCESS (in addition to an interview):
- New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form with 3 days
of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice
and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services and is
used to verify your identity and right to work in the United
States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via
- Background checks with criminal courts, state and county
repositories of criminal records, the Department of Motor Vehicles,
are required of all Positions.
- Tests for Evidence of Substance Abuse by way of urinalysis test
is required if this application results in an offer of
Keywords: Koorsen Fire & Security, Columbus , Sprinkler Technicians, Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!