Network Support Engineer
Company: Sophisticated Systems, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Network Engineer - Networking & CommunicationsNetwork Engineer with
strong technical competences in Cisco products and Security
software. Solid experience in Local and Wide Area Networks, mobile
networks and associated networking components such as load
balancers, firewalls and proxy servers. Should have experience with
Cisco (Switches, Routers, DNA, LiveAction), Ethernet, Mobile,
optical fibre, radiolinks, microwaves, MPLS, VPN, and Wireless
Access. Experience in large companies, customer and supplier
management and must have positive attitude/flexibility.
Full time, permanent position including full benefits package
(Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k Match, PTO, Paid Holidays). Fun, open
- Must have experience with Cisco products (Switches, Routers,
- Must have experience with security software.
- Solid experience with LAN, WAN, mobile networks, load
balancers, firewalls, proxy servers.
- Should also have experience with Ethernet, TDM, Satellite,
Mobile, Optical Fiber, MPLS, VPN, Wireless Access Points.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are a
- Team environment - so must be a good teammate.Bonus Skills:
- Experience working at small/medium sized companies.
- Experience with customer and supplier management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a positive
attitude and flexibility.
Benefits:Full timeMedical / Dental / Vision401k MatchPTOPaid
Keywords: Sophisticated Systems, Inc., Columbus , Network Support Engineer, Engineering , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!