Regional Director of Business Development, Healthcare Services - Midwest
Company: LAZ Parking
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Want to hear something crazy* Cars only spend 5% of their time
driving. Where do they spend the other 95%* PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking
companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of
parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we re
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say parking is our
industry but people are our passion. Our mission is to create
opportunities for our employees and value for our clients . If you
re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people
committed to being the best contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
The Regional Director of Business Development, Healthcare Services
leads the design, development and execution of business strategies
across the Midwest Region for the Healthcare division. As a company
devoted to promoting an employee-focused servant leadership
culture, the Regional Director of Business Development, Healthcare
Services, drives programs and initiatives that are aligned with our
company mission while driving improved business results through
operational performance and adding new business relationships for
Principal Job Duties:
* Promotes and leads the growth of healthcare division in assigned
region to achieve business results.
* Builds a robust regional pipeline of prospective new deals and
possesses the understanding of healthcare related procurement best
practices and policies
* Has experience in identifying, underwriting, closing, and
managing perspective deals that are tied to GPO (group purchasing
* Manages prospects through the sales pipeline to a successful
* Develops new relationships and continually maintains and
strengthens current relationships/pipeline.
* Creates proposals for new business opportunities and supports
region/other leaders if/as needed with responding to RFPs.
* Initiates introductory and follow-up meetings and proposals as
well as negotiation of contracts and closing of deals.
* Develops marketing initiatives and overall marketing and sales
strategies for the division.
* Reports to VP of Healthcare with a dotted line to Senior Vice
President of the Midwest.
* Collaborates with Regional Vice President(s) of the Midwest to
enhance, expand and develop healthcare related relationships, but
additional regional relationships are encouraged such as Southeast
* Supports the VP of Healthcare by periodically attending meetings
with clients throughout the nation, identifying and supporting with
operational resources and ideas.
* May be asked to attend tradeshows, must have experience with
healthcare related associations, and LAZ sponsored events in
support of the Healthcare portfolio.
* Ensure delivery of all requirements that are outlined within
contractual agreements between LAZ Parking and clients.
* Additional related duties as assigned.
Service Line Development
* Identifies service product lines that are mutually beneficial for
LAZ and the Healthcare industry to grow the services LAZ can offer
to Healthcare clients.
* Selects and partners with internal and external
people/companies/consultants to create a service line through
creation of training, SOP s and materials with support of the VP of
* Develops internal and external strategies to implement new
healthcare service lines.
* Supports the development of marketing materials to market any new
Portfolio Management and Operations
* Manages current regional healthcare portfolio.
* Manages regional accounts to maintain and grow existing
* Drives a strong national brand for healthcare services.
* Supports VP of Healthcare by driving strategies to ensure maximum
customer and client satisfaction.
* Maintains a minimum retention rate (above 90%) across the
* Drives the implementation of projects, programs and initiatives
that may arise as needed to maintain (and maximize) client
* Drives the use of data and benchmarking metrics for the portfolio
to improve profitability and results.
* Works with operations teams to ensure solutions are delivered to
support internal and external client needs.
* Liaises between executives/partners and leadership teams to drive
* Innovates to assist in the development of new technology
* 40% of time travelling to locations across the region in pursuit
of new business and supporting existing business.
* Midwest region is currently comprised of Colorado, Missouri,
Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio and West Virginia.
Other Midwestern States can and will be added as opportunities
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years in sales within the Healthcare industry
* 5+ years in operations management
* Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of
idea-sharing and creative problem-solving.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations
with employees and managers.
* Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never
Ever Give Up Attitude).
* Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions.
* Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and multi-task.
* Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all
levels of the organization and with clients.
* Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business
* Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
* Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Exempt
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment
practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide
equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age,
genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and
other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. No question in our application process
is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's
consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Columbus , Regional Director of Business Development, Healthcare Services - Midwest, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!