Account Manager (NJUS)
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Purpose of Position
This Account Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the
successful completion of each Owner trip and ongoing Owner care
with the goal of developing and nurturing exceptional Owner
relationships. This role utilizes acquired knowledge of each Owner
to personalize the service and to anticipate, meet, and exceeds
Owner needs. Further, this role is also proactive in recognizing,
and resolving Owner issues and problems, and provide Owners with
timely, accurate, and appropriate communication at all times. The
Account Manager is expected to adhere to and promote NetJets' Six
Operating Principles: Safety, Integrity, Owner Value, Operational
Excellence, Employee Value and Shareholder Value.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Trip Management: Utilize NetJets resources, personal
experience, and knowledge of the Owner to plan and execute
error-free Owner Itineraries. Research Owner requests and identify
appropriate options to meet their needs. This includes preparing
the itinerary to include documentation for all new reservations,
confirming both arrival and departure reservations with the Owner,
verifying catering requirements, ground requirements and ensuring
all special requirements are correct.
- Owner Relationships: Gather and apply knowledge of individual
Owner needs and goals during the trip planning process. Anticipate
and resolve issues that may impact the Owner. Serve as a single
NetJets point of contact for the Owner. Always provide timely,
accurate, and complete communication with a focus on creating
unique, memorable, and personal travel experiences.
- Internal Partnering: Working with various stakeholders in their
specific areas of expertise to create a seamless travel experience
for each Owner.
- Information Analysis and Problem Solving: Understand and
explain basic contractual limitations, aircraft and airport
limitations, Federal Aviation Regulations, and other potential
impacts to the Owner experience. Being a personal aviation advisor
to each Owner. Provide not only options, but guidance and
recommendations. Use your knowledge, experience, and resources to
ensure the Owner's travel goals are met.
Bachelor's in Aviation or Business AdministrationCertifications and
Years of Experience
2-4 years of experienceCore Competencies
Positive ResultsKnowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other (KSAOs)
- Ability to partner and manage both internal and external
relationships in a professional and service-oriented
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability
to clearly and effectively communicate to all levels of employees
and management as well as with Owners and vendors.
- Detail oriented with a proven ability to prioritize multiple
objectives in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting
- Proven ability to independently recognize and address potential
issues and offer ideas for areas of improvement.
- Proficient PC skills including MS Office applications, various
Aviation Software and the ability to learn and utilize other
software programs in an ever changing technological
- Demonstrate a high level of competence, caring and compassion
when managing NetJets' Owners.
- Ability to deliver unparallel customer service, personalized to
high end clientele.
- Ability to learn and embrace the private aviation industry,
building a knowledge base and understand aviation
- Passion to find what is most important to the Owner and
consistently deliver the desired outcome or provide solutions to
Keywords: NetJets, Columbus , Account Manager (NJUS), Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!