Company: ARS-Rescue Rooter
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Columbus Worthington Air is a national leader in the home
services industry. We are looking for a LEADER who is able to
MOTIVATE, TRAIN AND LEAD a Sales Team to success! We seek a skilled
Assistant Sales Manager to oversee the sales of residential HVAC
systems and performance of a team of qualified Comfort Advisors. In
this highly visible role, this individual will be responsible for
driving service for our residential HVAC operations. You must be
able to evaluate, analyze, and monitor our market area to ensure
our service team is meeting objectives and goals.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly performance targets and goals as
determined by GM and Sales Manager - including working with
multiple departments to ensure HVAC targets are being met, finding
problems as they arise, and fixing those problems.
- Driving revenue and conversion for the branch.
- Acting as a technical trainer and resource to the Sales Advisor
team. This involves instilling an understanding of building
science, standard energy efficiency improvements, and detailed
knowledge of HVAC options, installations, and best practices into
the Advisor team. The home should be looked at as a system with a
focus on the impact of all energy efficiency improvements as they
relate to the HVAC solutions presented.
- Hiring, educating, stimulating, and guiding each Advisor to
meet or exceed goals.
- Leading weekly sales meetings to discuss strategy, competitive
differentiation, selling skills, etc.
- Meeting with Sales Management team weekly to present accurate
- Building, maintaining and controlling a sales and personal
development training library.
- 5 years of in home sales management experience is
- College degree in a technical field or building science is
- Acute understanding of HVAC products, services, and system
- Extensive experience designing and installing HVAC systems
and/or acting as a technician on HVAC systems.
- Goal-driven and desire to succeed in a metric-driven
- Highly structured thinker who can frame a problem holistically,
break the problem down into mutually exclusive and completely
exhaustive subcomponents, articulate what needs to be done for each
subcomponent, and then actually pursue what needs to be done to
- Highly organized planner who can manage multiple initiatives at
once, proactively prioritize the most important initiatives based
on future company needs, and communicate the reasoning as
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications are
required. Experience with CRMs is a plus.
- Mastery of basic geometry and mathematical calculations.
- Must have a strong work ethic; be self-disciplined, with a
strong desire to succeed. ARS is an equal opportunity employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Apply Now!
Keywords: ARS-Rescue Rooter, Columbus , Sales Manager, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!