Company: Kane Partners LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with supervisors and maintenance personnel to
determine sanitation requirements of bakery equipment and
- Assists with the planning, developing, managing and editing of
the master sanitation schedule in accordance with Company,
business, customer and governmental standards.
- Assists with the creation, implementation and management of the
Sanitation Procedures Program in order to maintain the highest
possible GMP standards with regard to equipment performance to
- Assist with the development and implementation of training
programs regarding the responsibilities/tasks/procedures of the
Sanitation department. Ensure sanitation employees/backups are
trained and cross-train to ensure aware of cleaning
- Conduct quarterly sanitation audits to evaluate OSHA compliance
and recommend improvements.
- Assist with the oversight and monitor utilization and
management of sanitation supplies, ordering replacements as
- Prepare work schedules, assign sanitation personnel to tasks
and inspect/supervise work in progress and on completion.
- Monitor chemicals to prevent misuse.
- 5yrs+ Management/Supervisory experience in a food manufacturing
- High school diploma or equivalent work history, Bachelor's
- Strong leadership skills
- Attention to detail
Keywords: Kane Partners LLC, Columbus , Sanitation Manager, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!