Vice President of Sales, SaaS Workforce Solutions - Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job DescriptionVice President of Sales, SaaS/Workforce Solutions
Platform - Remote
Our client is a pioneer in the Workforce Solutions platform and is
expanding their sales force. They are looking for an innovative,
strategic sales professional to sell within an assigned geographic
region from a virtual office. This is a fantastic opportunity to
sell Software as a Service and be a part of a dynamic team!
What You' ll Do
- Lead Development - Follow up on leads generated from Marketing
and Inside Sales and secure additional meetings.
- Account Needs Analysis - Analyze the prospect' s current and
desired business states in order to effectively develop a solution
tailored to prospect' s needs.
- Account Presentations and Product Demonstrations - Present
subject matter as well as demonstrate software products.
- Request for Proposal Management - Oversee and participate in
the RFP process to ensure prospect receives a high qualified, well
written, meaningful response.
- Contract Negotiation - Maneuver through contract negotiations
in order to close deals that are beneficial to the company.
- Proven ability to manage a long and complex sales cycle.
- Strong multi-tasking, project management and organizational
skills with ability manage and follow up on 30-60-90 day activities
plan documented and maintained on SalesForce CRM.
What You Need
- Consultative Selling Experience - The ability to diagnose
prospects' business environment, think creatively and propose
tailored solutions, manage relationships across the enterprise, and
- Solution Representation - Effectively demonstrate the features
and benefits of the software and articulate the features and
benefits of services. The ability to present with credibility and a
command of the business is essential.
- Communication - Excellent communication skills, both written
and verbal. Writing effective and cogent proposals, RFP' s, and
follow up communication is vital. In addition, the ability to speak
with credibility and subject matter authority is equally
- Business Development - Strong business development and lead
follow up skills.
- Interpersonal Skills - The successful candidate will work with
outside prospects as well as various members of the Beeline team
including Marketing, Legal, Development, Client Services, Inside
Sales, and Sales Support. The ability to work well with other
people and contribute to the team is highly important.
- Critical Thinking Skills - Ability to define problems, collect
data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability and desire to drive change through high -energy, can-do
attitude; comfortable working in a high-performance,
entrepreneurial, open-door environment.
- Must be an outstanding communicator and team player who
demonstrates attention to detail, and who also understands how to
ensure finance initiatives that support the long-term strategy of
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- 5-10 years software/service solution selling experience.
- Minimum three years' experience calling on senior executives
(Fortune 500 preferred).
- Understanding of staffing and/or vendor management is helpful
but not mandatory.
- Strong understanding of software and ASP models.
Job Number 6109
Keywords: MeeDerby, Columbus , Vice President of Sales, SaaS Workforce Solutions - Remote, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!