Product Manager, Consumer (Mobile Banking App)
Company: Recruiting From Scratch
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Who is Recruiting from Scratch: -
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on
placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at
innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with
teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with
companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital,
Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and
more. -If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this
role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
About Our Client
Our client is a next-generation financial services company building
a better banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve
financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age. they're on
a mission to improve the financial future of the next generation by
empowering teens to start their financial journey today. Our client
is a well-funded Series C company that has raised more than $175M,
focused on disrupting the banking industry through a differentiated
mobile-first consumer experience.
Teens and families love their product. They eclipsed 1 million
customers in just four months after launch and have now crossed 2.5
million customers in their first year on the market. If you're
looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and
vision that puts people first, they want to meet you!
As a Consumer Product Manager, you will lead product decisioning
and delivery in your product area, with an eye to our client's
overall business goals. You will use data and insights to
prioritize your roadmap, articulating the why behind your
decisions. You will collaborate closely with the Growth team, and
work directly with Design and Engineering in particular, as well as
Customer Experience, and Risk & Compliance to deliver value and
delight to customers.
- Own key 0-1 consumer facing initiatives that will impact the
future of the business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer.
- Use data and insights to identify the highest impact features,
improvements, and experiments.
- Write specifications outlining problems & objectives, key
elements of the feature, decision rationales, and metrics
- Partner with design, engineering, and other stakeholders to
prioritize, build and roll out product features.
- Measure impact and communicate learnings.
- 5+ years of product management experience or equivalent, software
engineering or design experience a plus.
- Experience building consumer facing products with an emphasis on
- Experience building, launching, and managing products at
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills. -
- Deep care for the customer, proactive, outcome-oriented.
- No fintech experience required.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and
dental benefits -
- High potential for growth -
- Stock in an early-stage startup -
- Flexible WFH and vacation policy -
- Employee referral program -
- Monthly stipend for Client Card testing -
- 401K plan -
Base Salary: $150k to $240k
Keywords: Recruiting From Scratch, Columbus , Product Manager, Consumer (Mobile Banking App), Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!