Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you passionate about strategic thinking, persuasive writing,
and project management for competitive projects? Are you a
self-starter, but also enjoy working with dynamic teams? If so,
we're looking for talent like you to join our Pursuit Management
Work you'll do
As a pursuit manager for external audit services, you'll use your
skills and experience to:
- Manage the pursuit process for Deloitte's external audit
opportunities, from coordinating our pursuit teams' activities to
orchestrating the development of deliverables.
- Develop strategies for new business pursuits and retention
opportunities, applying targeting and sales principles to uncover
target client needs, identify win themes, create compelling
messages, brainstorm solutions to challenges, and identify benefits
for target clients.
- Transform strategic thinking into persuasive deliverables that
differentiate Deloitte, such as proposals and oral
- Coach pursuit teams for presentations and lead the creation of
- Write persuasively and create strategic messaging, including
executive summaries and other critical components of deliverables,
interpreting information from research profiles, meetings with
pursuit team members, client meetings, and understanding of the
business and Deloitte's offerings.
- Conduct or oversee research and analysis for pursuits using
external sites and internal resources.
- Contribute to developing Deloitte's pursuit team, including
collaborating with other pursuit team members, continuously
refining and improving pursuit strategies, and acting as a
project-by-project liaison between our team and the broader
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, humanities, or
related disciplines, with advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in
business-to-business communications and/or strategic marketing
communications directed to Fortune 500 organizations; experience in
a professional services environment preferred; uniquely skilled
academic communicators with Ph.D.s or ABDs will also be
- Excellent communicator, writer, editor, leader, and strategist,
with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience leading teams in strategic discussion.
- Experience managing complex, multi-dimensional projects.
- Experience in public speaking and presentation
training/coaching and/or delivery preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and
- This role is heavily virtual, but candidates should be able to
travel approximately 15% depending on project requirements,
training, and business need fluctuations. (Due to COVID-19,
non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Pursuit and proposal management experience in a Big 4 or
professional services environment a plus.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their careers identify and use their
strengths. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in
addition to hands-on experience. From on-the-job learning to formal
development programs, our professionals have a variety of
opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, Columbus , Pursuit Manager-Audit, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!