Assistant Project Manager (2)
Company: MDU Resources Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Summary: GENERAL SUMMARY/PRIMARY FUNCTION
Responsible for understanding, upholding, and promoting CSG's
Critical Success Factors, 1) Safety First!; 2) Financial Success
(including operational excellence); 3) Employee Satisfaction
(including development and training), and 4) Customer Satisfaction.
Promote ESI Inc.'s Core Values, safety culture. Primary duties
include directly supporting ESI Project Managers, along with
leading basic projects with minimum to no supervision. Able to
efficiently lead basic production efforts including, direct
interface to ESI design & engineering, purchasing, production
department, logistics and direct customer interface.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Provide Project Management level support of product and services
from concept through production
* Ensure ESI quality standards are adhered to
* Coordinate shipment, field services, along with post product
* Assist Project Managers and or Engineering with coordination,
review, and approval of project shop
drawings, submittals, and operation and maintenance documents, in
conjunction with project
specifications, and production requirements
* Detailed tracking and reporting of projects and product, from
estimate to delivery
* Ability to provide estimating and estimating support of ESI
product and services
* Provide leadership, coordination, and direction to staff,
including administrative, procurement,
Design/CAD, logistics, production department, and field services
* Generally, works under the direction of a Project Manager
* Able to fully manage basic and repeat projects and products
* Front line customer interface developing scope of goods and
* Customer and market identification and development
* Perform additional duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical,
Electrical Engineering and / or Controls Engineering or
offsetting experience preferred.
* Experience in UL Control Panel Manufacturing or similar
* Proficient with MS Office software required.
* Work and adapt under high pressure environments.
* Ability to contribute and thrive in a team atmosphere is a
Background check, MVR and drug screen may be required.
Keywords: MDU Resources Group, Inc., Columbus , Assistant Project Manager (2), Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!