Senior Director of Nursing
Company: Wallick Communities
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Joining our team as the Senior Director of Nursing is your
opportunity to make an impact in the daily lives of our senior
residents. At Wallick, we take our mission of opening doors to
homes, opportunity, and hope seriously through providing
exceptional, mission driven care. We're a company that respects
people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes
hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. Come be
a part of the team where we are making a difference in residents'
lives - we will help you reach your potential while you help others
reach theirs in a comfortable and safe space.Position Summary: The
Senior Director of Nursing will coordinate and manage the nursing
aspect of the communities in accordance with federal, state, local
and company guidelines in order to assure the highest degree of
resident care is maintained.The Senior Director of Nursing will
report to the Executive Directors and oversee all clinical
staff.How You'll Contribute as the Senior Director of Nursing:-
Provide leadership and daily instruction to the nursing department
staff at multiple buildings.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
- Ensure proper dispensing and documentation for
- Oversight of the move-in & move-out process according to
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, vendors,
associates, residents and their families.
- Oversight of compliance as it relates to the nursing
- Exceptional delegation skills required with the ability to
verify that tasks are completed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance the first day of the next
pay period following the date of hire
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical
illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Free meals
- Company provided uniforms
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid Day of Service
- Charitable contribution matchingSuccess Criteria For The
Director Of Nursing
- Must have a minimum of 5-years' experience in a nursing
- BSN strongly preferred.
- Will consider an equivalent amount of education and
- Should possess proficiency in operating a computer and
Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- Should possess strong clinician skills.
- Must have the ability to appropriately communicate with the
workforce, vendors, residents and family members.
- Make complex decisions requiring a high degree of analytical
skills and judgment.
- Decisions may affect any or all internal departments, as well
as the community.Director Of Nursing Specifics
- This is a full time, salaried position.
- Flexibility is required.
- Requires moderate travel to multiple communities within the
- Physical demands: Position requires general office work
(sitting, standing); manual dexterity needed for computer work with
keyboard and mouse; requires walking, talking, seeing,
hearing.Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified
organization specializing in the development, construction and
management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living
communities, and memory care. We are a team that strives to do
business with integrity, excellence, and a joy in helping others.
We don't just say the right things, we do them--without
compromise.#Personalcarejobs#Columbusarea Apply Now
Keywords: Wallick Communities, Columbus , Senior Director of Nursing, Executive , Hilliard, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!