Talent Manager - Contract Finance & Accounting
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONTalent Manager - Contract Finance &
AccountingLOCATIONOH COLUMBUSJOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
Our Talent Managers work in a team environment and have
responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and
current clients. Talent Managers market our services via telephone,
video and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and
decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Additional
responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching
highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients'
projects, contract assignments and contract to full-time
opportunities; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding
customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing
communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating
in local trade association and networking events to increase Robert
Half's presence in the local business community.Qualifications:
- Accounting/Finance/Business Administration degree
- 1+ years finance, accounting, or banking experience
- 2+ years' experience with Business Development in a Metrics
Driven environment. At least one with success in developing new
business in a multi-call, multi-decision maker environment.
- Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision
makers at small/medium sized businesses---and cultivating mutually
beneficial long term relationships.
- Working knowledge of current Windows Operating System,
Microsoft Office Suite(especially Excel), and any Contact
Management Application (Salesforce).
- Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach.Top
Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at .
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on -FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at .
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer
offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals
with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for
a position, please contact us by sending an email to
HRSolutions@roberthalf.com or call 1.855.744.6947 for
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONOH COLUMBUS
Keywords: Robert Half, Columbus , Talent Manager - Contract Finance & Accounting, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!