Executive Director (Full Time)
Company: Arrow Senior Living
Location: West Jefferson
Posted on: August 7, 2022
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home
with Arrow Senior Living. Its home-like environment is not just for
the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you
embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents
quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes
within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are
just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I
have become lifelong friend with this team, and I can happily say I
love my job and enjoy coming to work.-Arrow Team
MemberPosition-Executive DirectorPosition Type: Full timeLocation:
Hilliard, OhioShift Schedule- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, MODCome join
our team at Carriage Court Senior Living located at3570 Heritage
Club Drive Hilliard, Ohio 43026!We are looking for someone (like
- To be a Visionary. Communicate with the team where the
community is going and what are its goals. This includes business
plans, sales plans.
- To be a Management Mechanic: responsible for keeping machine of
community, from residents to employees, running.
- To be a Resident Receptor by anticipating and managing resident
- To be an Entrepreneurial Steward. Run your community like your
own mini-business.What are we looking for?
- You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- You shall have two (2) years of college; at least three (3)
years of experience providing residential care to the elderly; or
equivalent education and experience.
- You will have knowledge of the requirements for providing care
and supervision appropriate to the residents.
- You will have knowledge of and ability to conform to the
applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You will have the ability to maintain or supervise the
maintenance of financial and other records.
- You will direct the work of others and provide the necessary
leadership for measurable growth and satisfaction in performing the
- You will be a good character and have a reputation of personal
- You can read, write, understand and communicate in English with
- You will have a positive and energetic attitude who will LOVE
- You will possess computer skillsto be able to print documents
and enter information in our systems.
- You must be comfortable standing, walking, bending, kneeling,
for brief periods of time.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items
up to 25 pounds.
- You must be comfortable sitting at a desk between six and eight
hours a day as this position is primarily sedentary.
- You must be criminally cleared.
- You must have a clean driving record as per the insurance
carriers policyEmployment Benefits (We value our benefits):
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and
fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following
60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each
year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?Do you want to see
how much fun we are at Carriage Court Senior Living? Please visit
us via Facebook: Carriage Court Senior Living Facebook PageOr, take
a look at our website:https://carriagecourthilliard.com/Have
questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by
calling/texting your own recruiter, Amber Moore: 816-332-3230.Click
here to hear about Arrow's Core Values!About the companyArrow
Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities
that offer varying levels of care including independent living,
assisted living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5
states (Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employees
nearly 1,400 employees!Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click HereArrow
Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths,
regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age or handicap, except as limited by state and federal
law.Keywords: Ceal, Executive Director, Director, Assisted Living
Director, Executive Director Assisted Living, senior living, non
profit, non profit management, management, independent living,
memory care, Required
Keywords: Arrow Senior Living, Columbus , Executive Director (Full Time), Executive , West Jefferson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!