Sales Account Manager
Company: Sunrise Foods
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Overview: For more than two decades, Columbus, Ohio based,
Sunrise Foods has been making it easy for restaurants and
food-service operators to offer the highest-quality, most-popular
Asian dishes with little expertise or effort. Founded by renowned
chef and restaurateur Mark Pi, Sunrise Foods makes authentic and
high-quality Asian dishes easy to serve. With growing demand for
authentic Asian cuisine, superior product quality, exceptional
value, ease of preparation, and excellent customer service, Sunrise
Foods offerings have become staples in thousands of popular
foodservice venues across the country and around the world.
Position Summary: The Sales Account Manager will report to the
Director of Sales and is responsible for growing sales of Sunrise
Foods by acquiring new customers and expanding business with
existing customers and maintaining a high level of client
satisfaction. This individual will follow through on the market
strategy, provide input on new product development, and work
closely with the operations team to drive bottom-line growth. This
position will require some travel but is based out of Sunrise Foods
corporate office in Columbus, Ohio. Salary and Benefits: Sales
Account Manager position will be a salary position with starting
pay at $48,000/year plus bonus structure based on previous
experience for the position. Benefits for a full-time employee
include health, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and
holidays, and a company retirement plan. Daily Responsibilities
- Meet with prospective and current customers to establish new
business and sales growth.
- Attend trade shows and special events, conduct product
- Travel to meet with customers as needed.
- Regionally, weekly travel
- Nationally, infrequent travel
- Manage assigned customer accounts, including client
satisfaction, sales growth, monthly sales forecasting, and new
customer setup and onboarding. Qualifications for Success: Required
- Education/Experience - one year of Sales experience.
- Language - ability to communicate effectively in written/spoken
- Computer Skills - competency in MS Office applications.
- Education/Experience - Three or more years Sales experience in
the Food/Hospitality industry
- Experience with Product Development
- Experience working with vendor and distributor partners
- Experience using an ERP and CRM system.
Keywords: Sunrise Foods, Columbus , Sales Account Manager, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!