Assistant General Manager (Multiple Northwest Locations)- Wendy's Restaurants
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Lead a multi-talented team Under the leadership of the General
Manager, you will manage the daily operations and staff of a Wendy
s restaurant with a specific focus on staffing, training and
scheduling, all of which will help build and retain a 5-star team.
You will know how to identify 5-Star talent and how to help get the
right people in the right places at the right time through
effective scheduling. You are also the face of the restaurant to
new hires, and crew members in-particular will rely on you to teach
them how to live Dave s Legacies and how to Delight Every Customer.
You will support the General Manager in providing coaching and
development to the team. Your General Manager will look to you to
help create and support a fun, inviting work environment where the
team feels respected and valued.
- You ll support the GM in all people and operations areas for a
Wendy s restaurant. Fresh food is all we do, so we count on you and
your team members to do it right for our customers every day and
night. No phoning it in - well, unless DoorDash is calling.
- You and your team treat customers like family. Great food,
great service, great everything is what keeps them coming
- You show Shift Managers and Crew Members how to do it right,
and make sure every shift is better than the last.
- You give and take direction like a pro.
- This one s a no-brainer: you re key to increasing store sales
and profit goals.
- Whether you started out as a Crew Member or you re coming from
another foodservice organization, you believe in Wendy s and are
glad to be a part of our family.What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of years of experience leading people, even better if
you did it in a foodservice environment.
- High school diploma or GED. (Some college experience or
military background? Tell us that, too.)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a
- Knowledge of food safety procedures and standards
- Flexible work availability.You re willing and able to:
- Travel to other locations (restaurants, area office, etc.) as
- Stand for long periods, bend and kneel and be able to lift 25
to 50 pounds.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset and understand restaurant equipment from a grill
to registers and computers. We get it. We get you.Our food isn t
one size fits all and our job opportunities aren t either. We are a
proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races, religions,
nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are welcome. We
provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable people with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, back end, bakery
manager, director food and beverage, gm, management, operations,
operations manager, restaurant general manager, restaurant
Keywords: Wendy's, Columbus , Assistant General Manager (Multiple Northwest Locations)- Wendy's Restaurants, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!