Company: GoldOller Real Estate Investments
Posted on: September 24, 2022
As a company that values a healthy work life balance, GoldOller
offers amazing employee rewards such as generous time off,
comprehensive health and commuter benefits, 401(k) matching, paid
certifications, employee rental discounts and so much more! Join a
team of employees with a history of career advancement!
We are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced leader to
fill our Property Manager role and join our team of professionals.
Community Managers are responsible for the overall operational and
financial success of the residential property and to exceed the
Company's Gold Standards as it relates to resident and customer
satisfaction. They manage and develop team members for personal and
professional growth and ensure high employee job satisfaction.On
any given day, you will do one or all of the following:
- Managing the overall operations of the property.
- Collecting rent and other property fees from residents.
- Attract people to your community through effective leasing
administration and training of your team.
- Brand your community by prioritizing curb appeal and
maintaining accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the
property and market.
- Lead the leasing process by guiding the team through effective
sales strategies and follow-through.
- Support maintenance operations by partnering with your Service
Manager to provide a sparkling product through preventive
maintenance, timely and efficient repairs, and a highly organized
- Partner with your Regional Manager and Home Office to prepare
and follow an operating budget and to plan community capital
improvements, repairs, contract developments, and
- Oversee all accounting functions associated with the property,
including processing invoices, paying bills, evictions, and
managing resident accounts and charges.
- Focus on performance metrics ranging from your community's
closing ratio to sales conversion rates to apartment turnover
efficiency - and everything in between.
- Other duties per job description.These skills are what we are
- Able to work in a challenging environment with little
- Leadership skills makes for a manager!
- We welcome solution-based thinking skills.You will need to meet
most these requirements:
- Education: Associate degree in Marketing and/or Business,
- Experience: Three years + of residential multifamily property
management or real estate management experience as a Property
- RealPage product Onesite software experience, required.
- Employee management experience.
- Travel and overnight stay, as needed.
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office
products.Visit www.goldoller.com to learn more!Location: Bexley
Keywords: GoldOller Real Estate Investments, Columbus , Community Manager, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!